Home » Audio » Movies & Music » The Monuments Men
The Monuments Men [message #79286] Tue, 04 February 2014 23:56 Go to next message
love2play is currently offline  love2play
Master
Has anyone seen The Monuments Men with Leonardo Di Caprio, Matt Damon, and John Goodman? There is actually an all-star cast for the movie. I haven't seen it, but I saw the book when I was waiting for a prescription at the store today and it looks like it will be really good.
Re: The Monuments Men [message #79356 is a reply to message #79286] Sat, 08 February 2014 10:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pioneer is currently offline  Pioneer
Viscount
I've heard of the movie but I haven't seen it. I didn't know that it was based on a book, or that it had such an all-star cast in it. I'm a really big fan of Leo and Matt Damon, though, so I will have to check this out!
Re: The Monuments Men [message #79676 is a reply to message #79286] Wed, 12 March 2014 09:21 Go to previous message
Jackson is currently offline  Jackson
Viscount
It looks like an amazing movie, but I have not been able to see it yet. I didn't realize that Leonardo DiCaprio was in it though. It does have an all-star cast, so I am sure that the movie will be great.
Previous Topic: Thor
Next Topic: Tyler Perry's The Single Moms Club
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 07:03:44 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout