Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » Dexter anyone?
Dexter anyone? [message #79226] Sun, 02 February 2014 08:49 Go to next message
Jackson is currently offline  Jackson
Viscount
Does anyone here watch Dexter? I have a few friends trying to get me to watch it, but I don't think I will like it. What are your thoughts if you are a fan? What do you like about it?
Re: Dexter anyone? [message #79230 is a reply to message #79226] Sun, 02 February 2014 19:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LuvMartin is currently offline  LuvMartin
Master
I love it! It's a really great show although occasionally a bit gruesome. It's not gruesome just for the sake of being gruesome though it is actually a part of the plot. I would highly recommend it.
Re: Dexter anyone? [message #79301 is a reply to message #79226] Wed, 05 February 2014 09:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Smitty is currently offline  Smitty
Baron
I watched it a couple of times when it first came out, but it wasn't my cup of tea. It wasn't a bad show though, I just couldn't get past the premise. You might like it.
Re: Dexter anyone? [message #79317 is a reply to message #79226] Thu, 06 February 2014 05:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Iceage is currently offline  Iceage
Baron
I liked up to and including season four, but then it kind of went a bit wrong. Apparently they reset the series and got it back on track after the Rita thing but I haven't given it a chance I'll admit.
Re: Dexter anyone? [message #79349 is a reply to message #79226] Fri, 07 February 2014 13:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pioneer is currently offline  Pioneer
Viscount
I'm not familiar with this show. What's it about? Which of the streaming services is it on? I don't ever watch cable or satellite TV anymore so if it's not on Netflix, I don't know anything about it, ha.
Re: Dexter anyone? [message #79861 is a reply to message #79349] Sat, 26 April 2014 17:37 Go to previous message
Nisha is currently offline  Nisha
Baron
I read an article which stated that Dexter is one of the most watched series in the US. Is that true? I watched a few episodes and it was intriguing, but I do not go out of my way to ensure I don't miss an episode. It makes me think of Hannibal, although the latter has a completely different story line.
Previous Topic: The grass came and went
Next Topic: Ticket scalpers!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 01:25:42 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout