Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Harry Potter Movies
Harry Potter Movies [message #79065] Fri, 24 January 2014 19:36 Go to next message
Pioneer is currently offline  Pioneer
Viscount
I know I must sound like a big kid talking about Harry Potter, but I'm grown -- I promise! These movies are actually really good. I thought they'd be dumb kiddy movies but they actually hold my attention. I've got all of them and I've watched them so many times that I just about have them memorized.

Anyone else here a Harry fan?
Re: Harry Potter Movies [message #79073 is a reply to message #79065] Sat, 25 January 2014 05:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timron is currently offline  timron
Grand Master
I'm a Harry fan, too, but I wouldn't say I've watched the movies enough to have them memorized. I've actually read the books more than anything. Which is your favorite movie?
Re: Harry Potter Movies [message #79096 is a reply to message #79073] Mon, 27 January 2014 18:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RustyC is currently offline  RustyC
Baron
I've read all the books more than once, but I've only seen the first movie. I keep "meaning" to see the rest, but just don't get there. I loved the books. I can say that I thought the first movie did a decent job of bringing the books to the screen.
Re: Harry Potter Movies [message #79125 is a reply to message #79073] Tue, 28 January 2014 19:54 Go to previous message
Pioneer is currently offline  Pioneer
Viscount
timron wrote on Sat, 25 January 2014 05:03
I'm a Harry fan, too, but I wouldn't say I've watched the movies enough to have them memorized. I've actually read the books more than anything. Which is your favorite movie?

My favorite movie is the first, simply because it's the beginning of the series and the one that really brings to light Harry's transition from the "muggle" world to the magical one. I like all of the other movies, too, though.

Now, my favorite book in the series is the third book, which ironically is the only one that I don't already own.
Previous Topic: I, Frankenstein
Next Topic: Star Wars Episode 7
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 08:28:34 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout