Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Any Recent Concerts?
Any Recent Concerts? [message #78889] Mon, 06 January 2014 09:05 Go to next message
audioaudio90 is currently offline  audioaudio90
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Have you been to a concert any time recently? Who did you go see? It's been quite awhile for me, and I miss going, but tickets are so expensive.
Re: Any Recent Concerts? [message #78970 is a reply to message #78889] Thu, 16 January 2014 14:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LuckyLucy is currently offline  LuckyLucy
Baron
I hate to admit it, but it's probably been 15 years since I've seen a big live concert, and the last one then was the local symphony orchestra. I've been to a couple of small performances by my son's strings group, on small stages or at dinners and the like.

I sort of gave up on live rock or country concerts because it wasn't worth paying all that money to put up with the crowds, the parking, and the too LOUD music.

For less than the ticket, I could own a CD I could listen to in the comfort of my big chair, at my chosen volume, through a decent sound system.

I sound old, don't I.
Re: Any Recent Concerts? [message #78972 is a reply to message #78889] Thu, 16 January 2014 15:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nymeria is currently offline  Nymeria
Illuminati (1st Degree)
No, LuckyLucy, you don't sound old at all. Very Happy

I think it's been about five years for me as well. I really wanted to go see Paul McCartney a few months ago but couldn't get tickets.
Re: Any Recent Concerts? [message #79016 is a reply to message #78889] Tue, 21 January 2014 16:55 Go to previous message
love2play is currently offline  love2play
Master
I haven't been to a concert in ages. I think the last one we went to was a Metallica concert, but that might have been ten years ago or more.
Previous Topic: The Beatles
Next Topic: The Day of the Doctor
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 09:05:55 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout