Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » I've gone over to the dark side
I've gone over to the dark side [message #78553] Thu, 05 December 2013 21:16 Go to next message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (5th Degree)
Hi Everyone, I held out until now. Now there is a PC in my system. Granted it is used to rip 24/96 wav files from LPs. So maybe it isn't so bad. Then the wav files are sent back to a reel to reel recorder. That way I can remove any serious clicks. Even on new LPs you can get one or two. The other new item in my system is in the third photo. If I were an unscrupulous high end audio guy I might say it improves the ionic balance of the listening room by energizing the randomized photons into to coherent patterns that assist in directing the electrons in the sound waves as they reflect from the boundary layers. Laughing However it is just something I had in my shed that looks cool.
index.php?t=getfile&id=1351&private=0

index.php?t=getfile&id=1352&private=0index.php?t=getfile&id=1353&private=0

Good Listening
Bruce
Re: I've gone over to the dark side [message #78557 is a reply to message #78553] Fri, 06 December 2013 09:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chicken is currently offline  Chicken
Grand Master
Welcome to the dark side. We have cookies! Computers can actually be pretty valuable in audio.

I loved your "ionic balancer" description. You could totally sell it. Wink
Re: I've gone over to the dark side [message #78563 is a reply to message #78557] Fri, 06 December 2013 19:37 Go to previous message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (5th Degree)
I'll have a few choclate chip cookies please and irradiate them with the ionic balancer to be sure they are safe. Laughing

Good Listening
Bruce
Previous Topic: What are they thinking
Next Topic: Miley's "performance"
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 02:19:56 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers