Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Fast And Furious Star Dies In Car Crash
Fast And Furious Star Dies In Car Crash [message #78528] Mon, 02 December 2013 17:46 Go to next message
Nico is currently offline  Nico
Chancellor
Paul Walker, the star who played Brian O'Connor was killed in a car crash on Nov. 30, 2013. They are still in the middle of filming Fast And Furious 7. Producers are trying to decide whether they will kill the character or keep him. I suppose they could have him badly injured and needing plastic surgery but it still won't be the same.
Re: Fast And Furious Star Dies In Car Crash [message #78539 is a reply to message #78528] Wed, 04 December 2013 06:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chicken is currently offline  Chicken
Grand Master
Paul Walker's untimely death was a bit ironic, as well as being tragic. I didn't realize they were in the middle of filming another Fast & Furious; it's hard to say how they will decide to handle it.
Re: Fast And Furious Star Dies In Car Crash [message #78582 is a reply to message #78539] Sun, 08 December 2013 18:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rhonda is currently offline  Rhonda
Chancellor
It was ironic that he would die in a car crash. It was doubly tragic that his daughter was there and witnessed the untimely death of her father.
Re: Fast And Furious Star Dies In Car Crash [message #78594 is a reply to message #78528] Mon, 09 December 2013 10:18 Go to previous message
Chicken is currently offline  Chicken
Grand Master
His daughter was present? Shocked That is really terrible for her! The poor girl has enough to process without being a witness. I hope she has a good support system.
Previous Topic: This is the End
Next Topic: The Fourth Wise Man
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 04:12:03 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout