Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Agents of SHIELD
Agents of SHIELD [message #78162] Mon, 21 October 2013 12:47 Go to next message
Chicken is currently offline  Chicken
Grand Master
Does anyone else watch Agents of SHIELD? I was surprised that they went from a movie format to a TV series, but it's been pretty good so far.
Re: Agents of SHIELD [message #78271 is a reply to message #78162] Sun, 03 November 2013 06:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nymeria is currently offline  Nymeria
Illuminati (1st Degree)
I've caught some of the episodes. The pilot episode was actually my favorite so far, but most of them have been pretty engaging. It doesn't hurt that I have a thing for Agent Coulson.
Re: Agents of SHIELD [message #78277 is a reply to message #78271] Mon, 04 November 2013 06:43 Go to previous message
Chicken is currently offline  Chicken
Grand Master
Nymeria wrote on Sun, 03 November 2013 06:06
I've caught some of the episodes. The pilot episode was actually my favorite so far, but most of them have been pretty engaging. It doesn't hurt that I have a thing for Agent Coulson.

You do? That is funny. Laughing He's not really my type, although he does have a nice smile. I agree with you that the pilot episode was one of the better ones, although I also really enjoyed the last one I saw, where Skye's former life with Rising Tide collides with her new job with SHIELD. I think I'm behind one episode though, so I need to catch up.
Previous Topic: Gravity
Next Topic: Ender's Game
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 00:52:08 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout