Home » Audio » Radio » Radio Stations Changing
Radio Stations Changing [message #78081] Fri, 11 October 2013 05:06 Go to next message
Round2 is currently offline  Round2
Viscount
Do you find that you will listen to a radio station for a year or two and then suddenly they have changed what type of music they are playing. This has happened to me twice in the last two years. I love listening to the radio on my commute in the morning, which takes about an hour and a bit to get in. I like alternative and rock music and have had two stations change to oldies or top 40 in the last two years. It's frustrating!
Re: Radio Stations Changing [message #78247 is a reply to message #78081] Thu, 31 October 2013 08:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chicken is currently offline  Chicken
Grand Master
I find it frustrating too, but what are you going to do? The local rock station recently started adding classic rock into the playlists, which many people complained about, but I guess there was a need. The old classic rock stations changed to talk radio a couple years ago.
Re: Radio Stations Changing [message #78264 is a reply to message #78081] Sat, 02 November 2013 06:31 Go to previous message
audioaudio90 is currently offline  audioaudio90
Illuminati (1st Degree)
I hate when that happens. I guess it's not so bad when they change to a station I like but it seems like they always change it to something I don't care for as much.
Previous Topic: Older RCA/Victor radio collectors?
Next Topic: Meeting the DJs
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 11:01:45 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout