Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Kiss Concert
Kiss Concert [message #78078] Thu, 10 October 2013 18:57 Go to next message
Round2 is currently offline  Round2
Viscount
My husband, who is a long time Kiss fan, took our teenage daughter to the Kiss concert. He thought he might find it too loud and not as fun as when he was younger. He actually had a great time and I think that our daughter's enjoyment of the concert probably played a big part in it. Music and bands are something they both share a love for.
Re: Kiss Concert [message #78083 is a reply to message #78078] Fri, 11 October 2013 08:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chicken is currently offline  Chicken
Grand Master
That must have been a neat bonding experience for the two of them and I bet the concert was a lot of fun.

I'm not sure why he thought he wouldn't enjoy it as much, however. I may be getting older but I love concerts as much as I always did.
Re: Kiss Concert [message #78084 is a reply to message #78083] Sat, 12 October 2013 09:21 Go to previous message
Round2 is currently offline  Round2
Viscount
It was a great bonding experience for both of them. I heard all about the concert for a week. My husband had video taped a song and you could hear them both singing to it. They wore identical Kiss t-shirts and my husband was a good sport about it since it was a little flashy.
Previous Topic: Rotten Tomatoes
Next Topic: Sharknado
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 10:58:40 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout