Home » Audio » Radio » Meeting the DJs
Meeting the DJs [message #78071] Thu, 10 October 2013 07:39 Go to next message
audioaudio90 is currently offline  audioaudio90
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Have you ever met the DJs from a favored radio station? I saw some people setting up the tent at an Oktoberfest last weekend but we didn't have time to stay and meet the DJs.
Re: Meeting the DJs [message #78145 is a reply to message #78071] Fri, 18 October 2013 20:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Round2 is currently offline  Round2
Viscount
I have met DJs from local radio stations here in our city. My husband was a musician and part of a band in his younger days. He had a lot of interaction with local radio stations and participated in a few of the local competitions they put on. There were always DJs around for these talent shows.
Re: Meeting the DJs [message #78416 is a reply to message #78071] Wed, 20 November 2013 08:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chicken is currently offline  Chicken
Grand Master
I have never met a DJ in person. I'm sure it's nice and all, but I figure they are just people and don't get too excited about it.
Re: Meeting the DJs [message #78523 is a reply to message #78416] Mon, 02 December 2013 15:02 Go to previous message
Rhonda is currently offline  Rhonda
Chancellor
One of our local country stations sponsors a country music expo each year. I have had the opportunity to meet and greet with the DJ's. I also had the opportunity to meet performers like Tim McGraw, Faith Hill, Rascal Flatts, Alabama and many more.
Previous Topic: Radio Stations Changing
Next Topic: Satellite or Local Stations
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 09:15:47 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout