Home » Audio » Group Build » Build From Scratch Stereo Speakers
Build From Scratch Stereo Speakers [message #78017] Fri, 04 October 2013 15:36 Go to next message
Chase is currently offline  Chase
Baron
I am wanting to build my own speakers for the stereo in my bedroom. Looking to build the box and insides totally from scratch. Are there schematics for that on this site or something similar that I could get some ideas for?
Re: Build From Scratch Stereo Speakers [message #79258 is a reply to message #78017] Mon, 03 February 2014 17:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Headphones is currently offline  Headphones
Chancellor
I have never built stereo speakers from scratch, but if it were me, I would just look up a lot of information and techniques online first. Good luck.
Re: Build From Scratch Stereo Speakers [message #79285 is a reply to message #79258] Tue, 04 February 2014 20:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (5th Degree)
Hi, Try Parts Express forums and projects on the web. They do a lot of speaker building. Also Others on this forum may assist with plans. I think first you need to clue us in on size, cost and what you are going to drive them with.

Good Listening
Bruce
Re: Build From Scratch Stereo Speakers [message #82052 is a reply to message #78017] Fri, 19 February 2016 06:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lizah is currently offline  Lizah
Master
It can definitely be done, but it will take some research to find out how to do it. You also have to decide what to enclose them in to make sure that the sound doesn't leak out.
Re: Build From Scratch Stereo Speakers [message #82055 is a reply to message #82052] Fri, 19 February 2016 10:34 Go to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

This whole forum is about building speakers and other gear. Scan through the archives; You'll find a ton of good stuff here.

Previous Topic: 300B SET Project - Part 2: The output stage some more
Next Topic: Online Schematics
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:13:11 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout