Home » Audio » LSAF » DIY Projects At LSAF
DIY Projects At LSAF [message #77986] Tue, 01 October 2013 08:16 Go to next message
Georgiana is currently offline  Georgiana
Chancellor
I understand that anyone can attend LSAF. Can anyone display their projects or do you have to have a special invitation to participate? I am looking to attend in May 2014. It would be my first LSAF and I don't know that I would bring anything but wondered about the procedure if I chose to.
Re: DIY Projects At LSAF [message #77991 is a reply to message #77986] Tue, 01 October 2013 14:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (5th Degree)
Hi, Anyone can display their projects. I have seen simple ones to full blown set ups. The only cost is the price of the room. You do need to register though. Also when you reserve a room or rooms you have to indicate that it is for the LSAF. Instructions for all this generally are available in the Spring. I am always glad to see both previous exhibitors and new folks. A good time is had by all.

Good Listening
Bruce
Re: DIY Projects At LSAF [message #78035 is a reply to message #77986] Mon, 07 October 2013 11:00 Go to previous message
Chase is currently offline  Chase
Baron
Is there an age limit? I am 18. I don't know that I could attend this year because I will be getting ready for graduation in June.
Previous Topic: LSAF 2013
Next Topic: **LSAF on FACEBOOK**
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Mar 18 21:02:25 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout