Home » Audio » Speaker » DIY Speaker Builders' Meet - Houston, Saturday, Nov 2nd
DIY Speaker Builders' Meet - Houston, Saturday, Nov 2nd [message #77893] Mon, 23 September 2013 19:02 Go to next message
AudioFred is currently offline  AudioFred
Illuminati (1st Degree)
There seems to be enough interest in the Houston/Austin/Dallas/San Antonio area to plan a DIY speaker builders' meet that will be open to everybody who's interested in DIY speaker building. Anybody who has built a pair of speakers is invited to bring them so we can all admire their sound and appearance. The meet will be at my house in the West Houston suburbs. We'll have a couple of systems set up, one in a larger room for large speakers, the other in a smaller room that works well with smaller standmount speakers. We'll also have a measurement system set up for anybody who would like to see their speakers' measured in room frequency response.

I'll be posting more information in the next few weeks. In the meantime, even if you have not built any DIY speakers, but are in the area and are interested in DIY speaker building, save this date to your calendar and plan to join us.
Re: DIY Speaker Builders' Meet - Houston, Saturday, Nov 2nd [message #77895 is a reply to message #77893] Mon, 23 September 2013 20:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Very cool, Fred. Thanks for the heads-up and invitation.

Re: DIY Speaker Builders' Meet - Houston, Saturday, Nov 2nd [message #78202 is a reply to message #77893] Sat, 26 October 2013 07:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (1st Degree)
I regret that I must cancel this meeting because of an unanticipated conflict. If there's interest I'll reschedule it for a later date. Sorry. Sad
Re: DIY Speaker Builders' Meet - Houston, Saturday, Nov 2nd [message #78404 is a reply to message #78202] Tue, 19 November 2013 06:00 Go to previous message
Illuminati (1st Degree)
The meeting is rescheduled to Saturday, January 18th.
Previous Topic: how do Heil drivers work
Next Topic: Electro-Voice Manifold Technology
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 10:50:09 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout