Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Music Festival
Music Festival [message #77655] Fri, 30 August 2013 08:12 Go to next message
Nymeria is currently offline  Nymeria
Illuminati (1st Degree)
My county is hosting a music festival in late September. I'm excited, especially as I haven't had a chance to see any local bands lately and it will be neat to see if any new bands have formed.

Do you enjoy music festivals?
Re: Music Festival [message #77696 is a reply to message #77655] Sun, 01 September 2013 17:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (5th Degree)
I hope yours isn't the one in New York that was cancelled because of drug issues. A sad commentary in several ways. I wonder how many attend concerts for the music and how many for the excuse to get stoned. Confused

Good Listening
Bruce
Re: Music Festival [message #77710 is a reply to message #77655] Mon, 02 September 2013 20:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Round2 is currently offline  Round2
Viscount
I really enjoy music festivals. We had one a month ago and it had music for everyone. It lasted 11 days and some of the artists were the Black Keys, Wu-Tang Clan, Teagan and Sara, Rush, Bjork, and BB King. It was a great time and an inexpensive way to see bands play.
Re: Music Festival [message #77801 is a reply to message #77696] Mon, 09 September 2013 10:44 Go to previous message
Nymeria is currently offline  Nymeria
Illuminati (1st Degree)
No, I live in the Southeast. It's a local festival, so it's not as cool as the one Round2 described, but it will still be fun, I think. I'm sure there will be drugs, since there always are, but that's not something I'm into.
Previous Topic: Bad Band
Next Topic: NIN Audiophile Version of New Album
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 15:33:06 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout