Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » About 4pi
About 4pi [message #77330] Tue, 30 July 2013 07:32 Go to next message
reynold7806 is currently offline  reynold7806
Esquire
Hi Wayne,

After considerations, I changed my idea and want to build 4pi's. I have two questions:

1. Is the woofer 2226H or 2226J or G ?
2. If I buy 4pi kits from you (including 2226, DE250,H290C and crossover), what will be the ship cost and custom duty to china?

Thank you!
Re: About 4pi [message #77332 is a reply to message #77330] Tue, 30 July 2013 08:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

The woofer is a JBL 2226H.

The best way to get shipping quotes is to put an item in the shopping cart and begin the checkout process. It will ask you for your address and use that to calculate shipping by several methods and shippers. It doesn't ask for payment information until after it has calculated shipping costs, so this is a good way to check prices.

There is also a freight forwarding service available that will save you a lot of money. You'll see that option when the shopping cart provides freight quotes. Be sure to sign up and check their rates. They'll give you an address in America to ship to, and we will ship there. They will then take delivery and forward the packages to you.

Re: About 4pi [message #77333 is a reply to message #77332] Tue, 30 July 2013 09:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
reynold7806 is currently offline  reynold7806
Esquire
Wayne Parham wrote on Tue, 30 July 2013 08:57

The woofer is a JBL 2226H.

The best way to get shipping quotes is to put an item in the shopping cart and begin the checkout process. It will ask you for your address and use that to calculate shipping by several methods and shippers. It doesn't ask for payment information until after it has calculated shipping costs, so this is a good way to check prices.

There is also a freight forwarding service available that will save you a lot of money. You'll see that option when the shopping cart provides freight quotes. Be sure to sign up and check their rates. They'll give you an address in America to ship to, and we will ship there. They will then take delivery and forward the packages to you.

Understand, thank you!
I have another question:
In the options of crossover, there is the Audience Auricaps which is expensive.Does this cap really make difference?
Re: About 4pi [message #77334 is a reply to message #77333] Tue, 30 July 2013 10:08 Go to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

See my notes on "Upgrades" in the Pi Speakers FAQ. Inside that post, there's another link to notes about the differences in "Crossover Components." I think you'll find these useful.

Previous Topic: Compression Drivers
Next Topic: 4Pi How good are they actually?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 15:22:43 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio