Home » Audio » Movies & Music » New Hunger Games Movie
New Hunger Games Movie [message #77260] Tue, 23 July 2013 07:05 Go to next message
Chicken is currently offline  Chicken
Grand Master
Does anyone know when the new Hunger Games movie is coming out? It's been awhile since the first so I figure it has to be soon.
Re: New Hunger Games Movie [message #77269 is a reply to message #77260] Tue, 23 July 2013 16:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
roxxi is currently offline  roxxi
Chancellor
I don't know but I am so excited. I loved the books and the movie. I hope it is sometime soon. You would think it would be soon. I don't know why these producers make us wait so long in between movies. You would think that they would think they would lose viewers this way.
Re: New Hunger Games Movie [message #77279 is a reply to message #77260] Wed, 24 July 2013 11:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jackson is currently offline  Jackson
Viscount
They have started releasing the trailers, so I would assume that it is sometime soon. I didn't see the first one and I am not particularly interested in this one.
Re: New Hunger Games Movie [message #77281 is a reply to message #77260] Wed, 24 July 2013 15:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chicken is currently offline  Chicken
Grand Master
No, roxxi, they don't lose customers by making us wait. They heighten anticipation. Jackson, I've read all three books and it's really a great story.
Re: New Hunger Games Movie [message #77551 is a reply to message #77281] Wed, 21 August 2013 10:36 Go to previous message
Jackson is currently offline  Jackson
Viscount
Chicken wrote on Wed, 24 July 2013 15:32
No, roxxi, they don't lose customers by making us wait. They heighten anticipation. Jackson, I've read all three books and it's really a great story.

I guess I just take issue with the premise. I don't like the idea of a battle to the death between children. I am sure that it is a well written story though.
Previous Topic: John Mayer is back!
Next Topic: Justin Bieber concert
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 16:24:21 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout