Home » Audio » Movies & Music » The Call
The Call [message #77163] Tue, 09 July 2013 16:49 Go to next message
roxxi is currently offline  roxxi
Chancellor
I just watched The Call finally and it was amazing. Has anyone else seen it? Halle Berry plays the main character and she is a 911 operator. She made a foolish mistake in the very beginning of the movie (can't say what in case you haven't seen it). If you like suspense, you have to see this one. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time! If you watched it already, what did you think about it?
Re: The Call [message #77175 is a reply to message #77163] Thu, 11 July 2013 18:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LuvMartin is currently offline  LuvMartin
Master
I haven't seen it, but I might have to check it out. I generally like Halle Berry, and I love suspenseful movies. Thanks for the recommendation!
Re: The Call [message #79974 is a reply to message #77163] Sat, 17 May 2014 11:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nisha is currently offline  Nisha
Baron
No, I have not seen "The Call" yet, but Halle Berry chooses her movies well, especially when she plays the main character? I did not give the movie much attention, but you sure made me curious. Thank you,roxxi. Cool
Re: The Call [message #79985 is a reply to message #77163] Sun, 18 May 2014 17:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LoveJB is currently offline  LoveJB
Master
I did watch it and it was amazing. I loved how it ended. I have to say that I was on the edge of my seat throughout the whole movie. It wasn't slow at all. She sure does pick her roles great.
Re: The Call [message #79991 is a reply to message #79985] Mon, 19 May 2014 12:01 Go to previous message
Nisha is currently offline  Nisha
Baron
I 'Googled' some reviews on The Call, and the ratings vary from Rotten Tomatoes to 6,7/10 to five stars! Just proves that taste differs. I also watched the trailer and I must say, I would LUV to see this movie!
Previous Topic: Lady Gaga (audio vs. visual)
Next Topic: Netflix and bandwidth
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 06:36:33 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout