Home » Audio » Pro Sound » Organ at Grace Cathedral
Organ at Grace Cathedral [message #77105] Tue, 02 July 2013 06:58 Go to next message
Nymeria is currently offline  Nymeria
Illuminati (1st Degree)
I just read a review of recording the organ at Grace Cathedral in San Francisco. While I've been to San Francisco several times, I've never been to Grace Cathedral and haven't had the opportunity to listen to the organ there. Now I wish I had; it's on my list for the next time I go.
Re: Organ at Grace Cathedral [message #77135 is a reply to message #77105] Fri, 05 July 2013 07:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
audioaudio90 is currently offline  audioaudio90
Illuminati (1st Degree)
I've been to San Francisco a few times as a teen but I have never even heard of Grace Cathedral. We were too busy checking out the usual tourist sites.
Re: Organ at Grace Cathedral [message #77246 is a reply to message #77105] Mon, 22 July 2013 14:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nymeria is currently offline  Nymeria
Illuminati (1st Degree)
That's what happened to us too. We were so busy with Pier 39 and Chinatown and the cable cars that we didn't seek out alternate places to visit. I'd like to go back though, and next time I can go listen to the organ at the cathedral.
Re: Organ at Grace Cathedral [message #79061 is a reply to message #77246] Fri, 24 January 2014 17:49 Go to previous message
LuckyLucy is currently offline  LuckyLucy
Baron
I absolutely love San Francisco and have been there many times. I've never heard of the Grace Cathedral! I can't believe it. I guess the city is just so chock full of great places to visit, that you can't get them all. But I'm putting it on my list now!
Previous Topic: Live Sound Mics
Next Topic: Looking for a quality electric guitar
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 14:17:50 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout