Home » xyzzy » Tower » Wine
Wine [message #76717] Fri, 10 May 2013 19:40 Go to next message
Azuri is currently offline  Azuri
Grand Master
Who here likes a good glass of wine every now and then? Sometimes on the weekends I feel I need some to help me unwind. It goes very well with Pink Floyd.
Re: Wine [message #76732 is a reply to message #76717] Mon, 13 May 2013 20:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timron is currently offline  timron
Grand Master
I don't know of anything that doesn't go well with Pink Floyd, but then again, they are my favorite band. Wink As for the wine, I am not a heavy drinker but I do like a glass every now and then. Last wine I drank was an Arbor Mist wine, on sale at the local liquor store for $3/bottle.
Re: Wine [message #76753 is a reply to message #76717] Thu, 16 May 2013 12:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Azuri is currently offline  Azuri
Grand Master
Arbor Mist is good. I don't really care what the name is, but if it's from Northern California, I'll drink it. The odds a very good that the wine will be as well.
Re: Wine [message #76773 is a reply to message #76717] Fri, 17 May 2013 07:37 Go to previous message
Chicken is currently offline  Chicken
Grand Master
I used to drink wine all the time but I've gotten out of the habit of drinking. My favorite was an Italian chianti. I can't remember the name, just that I got it at a local restaurant.
Previous Topic: Facebook Equivalents
Next Topic: Children Underground
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 06:19:14 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout