Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » What Can I Say? I had To Choose.
What Can I Say? I had To Choose. [message #76708] Thu, 09 May 2013 21:23 Go to next message
Bill Epstein is currently offline  Bill Epstein
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
This deal came along on a mint '05 Santa Cruz Heckler frame and parts and took my LSAF Fund.

It arrived today and after I move the wheels, brakes, derailleurs, etc from my old Hardtail, I'll be Stylin', Dual Suspension Stylin', that is.

Oh...it also gets a Rockshox Sektor air spring 150mm fork. A bit less than a $$$Grand invested and it's a $2500 ride.

index.php?t=getfile&id=1156&private=0

index.php?t=getfile&id=1157&private=0

index.php?t=getfile&id=1158&private=0

Completed, it looks like this, except mine is white, of course. My 66 year old Butt can't wait to be suspended Very Happy

index.php?t=getfile&id=1159&private=0

Re: What Can I Say? I had To Choose. [message #76709 is a reply to message #76708] Thu, 09 May 2013 22:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

You were missed, Bill, but I completely understand. We can chat here for free, and that bike will give you lots of enjoyment. Gotta spend the money where it makes the most sense!

Re: What Can I Say? I had To Choose. [message #76730 is a reply to message #76709] Mon, 13 May 2013 15:59 Go to previous message
skywave-rider is currently offline  skywave-rider
Viscount
Congratulations, Bill. That looks good. Enjoy it!
Speaking as a former NYC bicycle messenger (7 years -- retired alive,) I never liked suspension. But now, in my old age XD, I can appreciate it more.
Previous Topic: Cabinet Builder in SE Michigan area
Next Topic: Two PI tweeter question
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 09:56:54 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout