Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » Hulu
Hulu [message #76601] Thu, 02 May 2013 18:52 Go to next message
LuvMartin is currently offline  LuvMartin
Master
Do any of you guys have Hulu streaming tv services? We do, and for the past week or so the streaming quality has been terrible! I don't know if it is just us or if Hulu is actually having issues, but I am getting tired of it.
Re: Hulu [message #76606 is a reply to message #76601] Thu, 02 May 2013 21:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Noise is currently offline  The Noise
Master
That's the nature of the streaming beast. I don't have Hulu yet but thanks for the heads up. Have you contacted them yet to see exactly what the issue is?
Re: Hulu [message #76683 is a reply to message #76601] Tue, 07 May 2013 22:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LuvMartin is currently offline  LuvMartin
Master
I haven't but only because I am pretty sure that it is my internet service and not them. We only have one provider here at the moment and they absolutely stink!
Re: Hulu [message #76720 is a reply to message #76601] Sat, 11 May 2013 00:56 Go to previous message
Kenwoody is currently offline  Kenwoody
Viscount
Martin, not sure who your internet provider is but we've been having issues with our streaming services lately as well. We have Netflix rather than Hulu but we're still having problems. AT&T is our IP at the moment but we're seriously considering switching!
Previous Topic: When big artists go to concerts...
Next Topic: Help Needed With Picture Selection
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 00:31:07 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout