Home » Audio » General » Colors And Music
Colors And Music [message #76530] Sat, 27 April 2013 15:57 Go to next message
Kingfish is currently offline  Kingfish
Illuminati (1st Degree)
If you had, or actually have, your own studio would you put a lot of consideration into what color you would paint it? Some people think that some colors are more conducive to creativity than others.

Re: Colors And Music [message #76547 is a reply to message #76530] Mon, 29 April 2013 16:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bill Wassilak is currently offline  Bill Wassilak
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Why paint, put wood grain with white drywall and use rgb lighting on it to change the mood of the room for musicians.
Re: Colors And Music [message #76554 is a reply to message #76530] Mon, 29 April 2013 22:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Azuri is currently offline  Azuri
Grand Master
I can sort of see the point, but unless the musicians only play the same type of music, paint would get kind of redundant after awhile. Like Bill said, switch it up with different lighting.
Re: Colors And Music [message #85311 is a reply to message #76530] Fri, 02 June 2017 22:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PlayerNM is currently offline  PlayerNM
Chancellor
Yes I would be concerned with color. I think pastels in blue or green are more calming than say red or black. I need to feel calm and relaxed when I'm producing music.
Re: Colors And Music [message #85329 is a reply to message #76530] Sat, 03 June 2017 14:46 Go to previous message
Keven is currently offline  Keven
Baron
This is a tricky subject. I would definitely want to paint my walls a certain color, but like others mentioned it would be hard to make one color fit different types and moods of music.
Previous Topic: What is a best age to start a child on learning music?
Next Topic: Protecting headphones from sweat
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 01:01:41 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout