Home » Audio » Home Theater » Buying A Flat Screen From Sam's Club?
Buying A Flat Screen From Sam's Club? [message #76493] Thu, 25 April 2013 14:34 Go to next message
timron is currently offline  timron
Grand Master
We're saving up to put a flat screen TV in the bedroom and a friend of mine was talking about some great deals at Sam's Club. The only problem is, we don't have a Sam's Club membership. We would have to buy one so that we could buy the TV from there. Do you think Sam's Clubs' prices on TV's are so much better that it would justify us buying an annual membership?
Re: Buying A Flat Screen From Sam's Club? [message #76513 is a reply to message #76493] Fri, 26 April 2013 15:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
iLoveiPod is currently offline  iLoveiPod
Master
I haven't been a Sam's Club member in several years now, but from what I can remember, yes, the price savings would justify the membership. You have to think too that if you go ahead and buy the membership you'll most likely end up buying other things from there as well, so you'll save money on other purchases too.
Re: Buying A Flat Screen From Sam's Club? [message #76868 is a reply to message #76493] Sun, 26 May 2013 09:03 Go to previous message
audioaudio90 is currently offline  audioaudio90
Illuminati (1st Degree)
We used to have a membership, so we bought our flat screen from there. I have found that shopping sales tends to save more money for most groceries and paper products, so we let our membership lapse. However, the annual membership is about $40, last I knew, so if you know that you will save at least $40 on the price of your TV, it'd be worth it.
Previous Topic: Audio Cables
Next Topic: Random Drops
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed May 08 09:21:33 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout