Home » xyzzy » Tower » Lifting The Ban On Paddling
Lifting The Ban On Paddling [message #76486] Thu, 25 April 2013 10:45 Go to next message
Kingfish is currently offline  Kingfish
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Elementary schools in Marion Co. Florida have lifted a 2 year old ban on paddling students. Are you for this or against it? Personally I'm for it but only if I were there as a witness.
Re: Lifting The Ban On Paddling [message #76534 is a reply to message #76486] Sat, 27 April 2013 23:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thermionic is currently offline  Thermionic
Master
The lack of proper corporal punishment is needlessly contributing to and worsening many of the problems plaguing our public schools. 99% of those problems could easily be solved by having a few business meetings between the Board Of Education and the Seat Of Understanding.

Thermionic
Re: Lifting The Ban On Paddling [message #76550 is a reply to message #76486] Mon, 29 April 2013 17:16 Go to previous message
Bill Wassilak is currently offline  Bill Wassilak
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Heck yea I'm all for it, I've been to the principles office before, I'd rather take a couple wacks on the arse (british term for ass) rather than have them get a hold of my parents. Because I'd get in more trouble at home than I would at the principles office. It's worth it and it didn't bother me.
Previous Topic: North Korea - bluffing or not?
Next Topic: Experimenting In The Kitchen
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 05:32:21 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout