Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » Teen Mom Star Wants 2 Mil For Adult Tape
Teen Mom Star Wants 2 Mil For Adult Tape [message #76263] Wed, 10 April 2013 19:10 Go to next message
timron is currently offline  timron
Grand Master
What's wrong with people these days?! I don't follow any of the Teen Mom MTV shows, but I just read a news article about how one of the Teen Mom stars made an adult film with an adult film star for her "personal collection", yet she's trying to sell it... for $2 million dollars.
Re: Teen Mom Star Wants 2 Mil For Adult Tape [message #76285 is a reply to message #76263] Fri, 12 April 2013 17:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kenwoody is currently offline  Kenwoody
Viscount
Yeah I remember reading something about this as well. First she was trying to act like she just made the tape to make it, but admitted she'd be willing to share it with the world "for the right price". I wonder if anyone will actually buy it.
Re: Teen Mom Star Wants 2 Mil For Adult Tape [message #76297 is a reply to message #76285] Mon, 15 April 2013 02:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Danny is currently offline  Danny
Master
I believe she did make the film just to make it. Many people do that. Then, when they become famous, they wish they hadn't. This girl is just trying to do the opposite - get famous from the film.
Re: Teen Mom Star Wants 2 Mil For Adult Tape [message #76315 is a reply to message #76263] Tue, 16 April 2013 07:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nymeria is currently offline  Nymeria
Illuminati (1st Degree)
I have no respect for Farrah. Yes, she's had a hard road, but it sure got easier once MTV started paying her to put her trainwreck of a life on television. Now that her stint there is over, I guess she felt the need to turn to sex tapes to remain relevant, which is sad.
Re: Teen Mom Star Wants 2 Mil For Adult Tape [message #76591 is a reply to message #76263] Wed, 01 May 2013 17:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Azuri is currently offline  Azuri
Grand Master
Call me mean, but I think her perception of her own self worth is greatly exaggerated. I'm no Hollywood insider, but even I know that reality actors are B list, and they don't get paid much.
Re: Teen Mom Star Wants 2 Mil For Adult Tape [message #76605 is a reply to message #76263] Thu, 02 May 2013 21:41 Go to previous message
The Noise is currently offline  The Noise
Master
So she thinks she's that good in bed or that she's that popular? Either way, I don't think anyone in their right mind will pay 2 million dollars for that tape.
Previous Topic: Looking Like An Idiot
Next Topic: When big artists go to concerts...
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 21:16:22 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio