Home » xyzzy » Tower » North Korea - bluffing or not?
North Korea - bluffing or not? [message #76203] Fri, 05 April 2013 23:50 Go to next message
Chokabloc is currently offline  Chokabloc
Chancellor
I am not the type of person who automatically believes everything I read in newspapers, but the media hype over North Korea right now is making me a little nervous. Does anyone think it is really more than hype and bluff?
Re: North Korea - bluffing or not? [message #76207 is a reply to message #76203] Sat, 06 April 2013 00:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Batch 5 is currently offline  Batch 5
Esquire

Who needs Samsung and Hyundai,
When Communism brings fun day?

Comrade Mao taught us how,
Then again, look at them now.

We must be relevant.

People shouldn't be afraid of their government. Governments should be afraid of their people.
Re: North Korea - bluffing or not? [message #76257 is a reply to message #76203] Tue, 09 April 2013 21:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
iLoveiPod is currently offline  iLoveiPod
Master
I've been wondering about this as well. North Korea has been an issue off and on for a while now, issuing threats and then lapsing back into moody silences.
Re: North Korea - bluffing or not? [message #76526 is a reply to message #76203] Fri, 26 April 2013 21:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kingfish is currently offline  Kingfish
Illuminati (1st Degree)
It's all hype Chokabloc. Notice how he was all in the news and then Boston happened? No strikes against us from him? He's a blowhard who's trying to prove to the world that he's a man and a viable leader. Which he's not on either account.
Re: North Korea - bluffing or not? [message #76528 is a reply to message #76203] Sat, 27 April 2013 04:29 Go to previous message
The Noise is currently offline  The Noise
Master
Somebody said that he only rattles his sabres after the U.S. puts sanctions on him. Sometimes I think the only way he knows how to feed his people is to scare food out of other countries.
Previous Topic: What's Your Status"
Next Topic: Lifting The Ban On Paddling
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 16:33:44 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout