Home » Audio » Home Theater » Theater Computer
Theater Computer [message #76024] Tue, 26 March 2013 12:08 Go to next message
audioaudio90 is currently offline  audioaudio90
Illuminati (1st Degree)
We have quite a few BluRays in file format on a spare computer, so my husband has set it up to stream to our television. However, when we watch videos online on that computer, we can't get the audio working, yet the audio works just fine for the BluRay files. We are puzzled.

To make it more confusing, my husband opted for a Linux system instead of Windows (I don't know why) so he's trying to teach himself how to program Linux at the same time.
Re: Theater Computer [message #76353 is a reply to message #76024] Thu, 18 April 2013 06:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chicken is currently offline  Chicken
Grand Master
It must be pretty cool to have a dedicated computer. Your post is a little confusing; did you mean the audio works for BluRay files but not DVD files? Did you ever figure it out?
Re: Theater Computer [message #76404 is a reply to message #76024] Sat, 20 April 2013 05:29 Go to previous message
audioaudio90 is currently offline  audioaudio90
Illuminati (1st Degree)
I meant the audio works for BluRays (and DVDs) but doesn't work when watching online videos. We did get it straightened out, but it took some programming.
Previous Topic: New system
Next Topic: Audio Cables
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed May 08 19:18:20 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout