Home » Audio » Room Acoustics » Sound System for Bedroom (Need Ideas for speakers)
Sound System for Bedroom [message #75157] Sat, 05 January 2013 07:57 Go to next message
80sgirl is currently offline  80sgirl
Chancellor
We are trying to figure out some speakers to put into our bedroom for our new television. I like the small Samsung surround sound speakers we have in the living room, but I am concerned they will be too powerful for a smaller room. Does anyone have any recommendations? Thanks for your help.

80's Girl
Re: Sound System for Bedroom [message #75303 is a reply to message #75157] Mon, 21 January 2013 07:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nymeria is currently offline  Nymeria
Illuminati (1st Degree)
How powerful are the Samsung speakers? How small is your room? With any surround speakers, you could have the same concerns about power; just keep the overall volume down, I guess.
Re: Sound System for Bedroom [message #75972 is a reply to message #75303] Sat, 23 March 2013 03:49 Go to previous message
Kara is currently offline  Kara
Chancellor
If you have quality sound then you can compromise on the volume a little, right? I use my old computer speakers for audio in my bedroom. They are small but powerful enough and my TV is about 12 feet from the bed.
Previous Topic: Reflective Sound
Next Topic: Oddly Shaped Rooms
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 04:55:47 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout