Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » Happy New Year
Happy New Year [message #75100] Mon, 31 December 2012 16:29 Go to next message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (5th Degree)
Happy new year everyone. I'm looking forward to lots of great things in the coming year. I am an optimist and hoping it won't be the disaster it appears to be heading for. I wonder if our government thought the the world would end a few days ago and they would not be held accountable for the BS that is now going on. The only skill I see in them now is the ability to point fingers while fumbling around in the dark. Either tax rates will go up or deductions will go away the effect is the same...less money in the pocket. Regardless the world will muddle on.

On the bright side, I wish all of you health and happiness for the coming year. Build lots of projects and enjoy lots of music.

Good Listening
Bruce
Re: Happy New Year [message #75107 is a reply to message #75100] Mon, 31 December 2012 20:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
iLoveiPod is currently offline  iLoveiPod
Master
Thanks for the happy wishes; I hope 2013 goes as well for you as I plan to make it go for me! We have some big changes in store for the family and we're going to make the best of it. Wink Happy New Year!
Re: Happy New Year [message #75115 is a reply to message #75100] Mon, 31 December 2012 23:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bill Wassilak is currently offline  Bill Wassilak
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Just wanted to wish everybody a Happy and maybe a Prosperous New Year, since we'll all have to work harder because the morons in Washington sent us over the fiscal cliff, and our country is officially bankrupt, but the world keeps turning round.

To health and happiness all.
Re: Happy New Year [message #75127 is a reply to message #75115] Tue, 01 January 2013 16:48 Go to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Defintely! Happy New Years to you too!!!

Previous Topic: Paul Rodgers
Next Topic: Black Eye Peas On New Year's Day
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 11:54:34 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout