Home » Audio » Radio » Australian radio hosts trick Princess Kate's nurse
Australian radio hosts trick Princess Kate's nurse [message #74776] Fri, 07 December 2012 20:21 Go to next message
LuvMartin is currently offline  LuvMartin
Master
Two Australian radio hosts impersonating Queen Elizabeth and Prince Charles called the London hospital where Princess Kate was staying and tricked the nurse into telling them her condition. You can read more about that here. The news story became tragic today when the same nurse was found dead in her apartment. According to the latest news reports she committed suicide. I wonder if the radio hosts will face any consequences for this?
Re: Australian radio hosts trick Princess Kate's nurse [message #74791 is a reply to message #74776] Sat, 08 December 2012 13:25 Go to previous message
TurnItUp is currently offline  TurnItUp
Viscount
I heard today that the radio hosts have been suspended until further notice. I have heard stations do this kind of prank before, but people never think about what the consequences might be. How many times have we heard this kind of prank and the person who answered the phone ended up getting fired or worse?!? NOT funny!
Previous Topic: Where is the Christmas music?
Next Topic: Sunday Nights on KLOS
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 18:48:34 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout