Home » Audio » Speaker » Headphones in Glasses?
Headphones in Glasses? [message #74661] Thu, 29 November 2012 16:46 Go to next message
Nymeria is currently offline  Nymeria
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Does anyone make little speakers that fit unobtrusively in a set of glasses or sunglasses? As small as cell phone speakers are, I would think it's feasible.
Re: Headphones in Glasses? [message #74896 is a reply to message #74661] Wed, 12 December 2012 20:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LuvMartin is currently offline  LuvMartin
Master
I haven't heard of anything like this before, but it is a good idea. If you can't find anything like them I would send the idea to a manufacturer!
Re: Headphones in Glasses? [message #74948 is a reply to message #74661] Fri, 14 December 2012 23:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bill Wassilak is currently offline  Bill Wassilak
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Are you kidding, cell phone speakers sound like S__t. That's like buying the old Bose speakers. No high's no Lows, at worse it would be even worse than the Bose.
Re: Headphones in Glasses? [message #75030 is a reply to message #74948] Fri, 21 December 2012 11:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shane is currently offline  Shane
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
Yup. Oakley has had different variations on that theme for many years now. Here's one that's unfortunately discontinued, but they may have new models.

http://www.oakley.com/products/5219/17824
Re: Headphones in Glasses? [message #76425 is a reply to message #74661] Mon, 22 April 2013 16:43 Go to previous message
The Mother is currently offline  The Mother
Baron
I really think this is a genius idea for those of us who find earbuds very uncomfortable, but like to listen to music outside. The Oakley bluetooth version would be perfect. However the Oakley site is hard to navigate and I couldn't tell if those were available or discontinued too.

If at first you don't succeed, go back and do it the way Mother told you to.
Previous Topic: Having many speakers
Next Topic: Best iPod "Boombox" Portable System?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 19:24:42 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio