Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Breaking Dawn - Part 2
Breaking Dawn - Part 2 [message #74586] Sun, 25 November 2012 18:45 Go to next message
Rockstar is currently offline  Rockstar
Master
Any Twilight fans? Are you sad that it's over? Did you see Breaking Dawn, Part 2? I went to see it the weekend it came out. It was great! I think I will probably go see it again! I read the books so I knew how it was going to end. Even after the whole thing, I'm still Team Jacob!

Let's chat!
Re: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 [message #74608 is a reply to message #74586] Tue, 27 November 2012 08:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
audioaudio90 is currently offline  audioaudio90
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Yes, I thought the movie was really good. Usually I prefer the books to the movies but this time it was the other way around. The twist really threw me.
Re: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 [message #74619 is a reply to message #74608] Wed, 28 November 2012 05:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chicken is currently offline  Chicken
Grand Master
Yes, it was quite good. I enjoyed the twist tremendously. The shock and murmurs throughout the theater were a bit funny too. I think everyone thought they knew what would happen and were just flabbergasted when things changed.
Re: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 [message #74631 is a reply to message #74586] Wed, 28 November 2012 16:36 Go to previous message
Rockstar is currently offline  Rockstar
Master
I thought the same too. I kept thinking after it all, was this in the book. I read the books when they first came out. I should go back and read them all over again. I loved the movie. I wish they would put out another with Jacob and Nessy.

Let's chat!
Previous Topic: Missed Connections
Next Topic: Blake Shelton's Christmas CD and show on TV
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 11 08:25:58 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers