Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » Black Friday Shoppers
Black Friday Shoppers [message #74515] Tue, 20 November 2012 19:57 Go to next message
love2play is currently offline  love2play
Master
Are there any Black Friday shoppers here? I went last year, and there are a few deals that have tempted me, but I don't think that I am going to go. I will be shopping on Cyber Monday though!
Re: Black Friday Shoppers [message #74518 is a reply to message #74515] Tue, 20 November 2012 20:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (5th Degree)
I'm letting my fingers do the walking - that is on the keyboard. There is no way I'm leaving the house on Friday. Too dangerous, if not in the stores,then in the parking lots. Very Happy

Good Listening
Bruce
Re: Black Friday Shoppers [message #74589 is a reply to message #74515] Sun, 25 November 2012 20:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LuvMartin is currently offline  LuvMartin
Master
I didn't do the Black Friday thing this year, but I am probably going to do a little shopping tomorrow. I am really trying to cut back this year because we are trying to move clear across the country and we need the money.
Re: Black Friday Shoppers [message #74700 is a reply to message #74515] Sat, 01 December 2012 11:43 Go to previous message
Rockstar is currently offline  Rockstar
Master
I am a Black Friday shopper! I love the crowds! I did not find anything on Cyber Monday online. I was very disappointed in the sales. I did get a bunch of new CDs and a TV on Black Friday!

Let's chat!
Previous Topic: Old Books Brand New Again
Next Topic: I hate wrapping presents!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 02:55:03 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers