Home » xyzzy » Tower » Insurance Run Around
Insurance Run Around [message #74509] Tue, 20 November 2012 17:56 Go to next message
Nymeria is currently offline  Nymeria
Illuminati (1st Degree)
I called my insurance agency regarding my dental policy for my daughter. The person I talked to says, "Oh we don't have information on that. You need to talk to this department." and transferred me. Then I talked to someone in that department and they directed me back to the first one! Mad

I hate insurance.
Re: Insurance Run Around [message #74517 is a reply to message #74509] Tue, 20 November 2012 20:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (5th Degree)
Hi, Been there and had that happen. By the time you get to the person you needed to talk to ---- you forget what it is you wanted to know.

Good Listening
Bruce
Re: Insurance Run Around [message #74526 is a reply to message #74509] Wed, 21 November 2012 08:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chicken is currently offline  Chicken
Grand Master
You have my sympathy. I hate when that happens; I've had to deal with it once or twice myself.

I once had a hospital staff member tell me she expected me to pay the bill because she messed up when submitting it to my insurance. I don't think so.
Re: Insurance Run Around [message #74824 is a reply to message #74517] Sun, 09 December 2012 06:15 Go to previous message
Vaiger is currently offline  Vaiger
Viscount
gofar99 wrote on Tue, 20 November 2012 20:00
By the time you get to the person you needed to talk to ---- you forget what it is you wanted to know.

Laughing Which was their plan all along because they simply don't know how to answer your questions. Insurance people especially are good at that because they don't want to pay out whether you're entitled to the money or benefits or not.
Previous Topic: Gear for Christmas?
Next Topic: Going Deaf
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 05:45:18 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout