Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Dr Who Season Finale--Spoilers
Dr Who Season Finale--Spoilers [message #74081] Mon, 08 October 2012 08:42 Go to next message
audioaudio90 is currently offline  audioaudio90
Illuminati (1st Degree)
I just finished watched the season finale of Dr. Who and I'm a bit mad. I normally love the creepy Weeping Angels but I hate how they ended Amy & Rory's companionship, especially since they make you think they were safe after their emotional "suicide".
Re: Dr Who Season Finale--Spoilers [message #74082 is a reply to message #74081] Mon, 08 October 2012 09:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

I watched a lot of the old Dr. Who series but didn't start watching the new one until recently. Just started watching it on Netflix, so I have a ways before I catch up to you. I really like the new series, better than any of the others!

Re: Dr Who Season Finale--Spoilers [message #74084 is a reply to message #74081] Mon, 08 October 2012 12:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chicken is currently offline  Chicken
Grand Master
Wayne, the new series is awesome. I don't even remember the old one anymore but greatly enjoy the new ones. Where are you in the series?

Audio, I saw it too. It was a very emotional episode, but it helped me since I'd heard Amy and Rory were on their way out. It seems like they left the door cracked open for the Doctor to see them again.
Re: Dr Who Season Finale--Spoilers [message #74085 is a reply to message #74084] Mon, 08 October 2012 14:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

I've seen the first couple of the 2005 series, one where aliens have control of a bunch of mannequins and another where they travel forward in time to the end of the Earth. The first one kind of reminded me of the old series but the second one seemed a little more updated. Kinda diggin' it!

Re: Dr Who Season Finale--Spoilers [message #74111 is a reply to message #74085] Thu, 11 October 2012 09:40 Go to previous message
Nymeria is currently offline  Nymeria
Illuminati (1st Degree)
I watch the show too. There are old enemies, like the Daleks, and they look ridiculous and dated to me, but I still wouldn't want to run into one! Laughing There are also new enemies, like the Weeping Angels that audio mentioned.

David Tennant is by far my favorite Doctor.
Previous Topic: Horror Moves 2012
Next Topic: Cowboy Bebop Movie
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 12 03:29:37 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout