Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Horror Moves 2012
Horror Moves 2012 [message #74002] Mon, 01 October 2012 17:52 Go to next message
Sonicsound is currently offline  Sonicsound
Baron
It's that time of the year that I dread the most. With the coming of Halloween just around the corner, there is bound to be a ton of creepy movies out. However, ironically, though it is not quite a horror movie, I am looking forward to seeing Hotel Transylvannia. What movie are you looking forward to watching this Halloween?
Re: Horror Moves 2012 [message #74010 is a reply to message #74002] Tue, 02 October 2012 11:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nymeria is currently offline  Nymeria
Illuminati (1st Degree)
I haven't been keeping track too much, although The Perks of Being a Wallflower looks like it might be good. I'm mainly interested because Emma Watson is in it.
Re: Horror Moves 2012 [message #74088 is a reply to message #74002] Mon, 08 October 2012 20:27 Go to previous message
Sonicsound is currently offline  Sonicsound
Baron
I heard of that movie while passing, and I noted that the title sounded interesting. I think I may also add that to my watch list. I am also looking forward to watching "Cloud Atlas".
Previous Topic: Foo Fighters Not Splitting?
Next Topic: Dr Who Season Finale--Spoilers
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 12 16:48:39 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout