Home » Audio » Movies & Music » The X Factor = American Idol?
The X Factor = American Idol? [message #73816] Thu, 13 September 2012 19:32 Go to next message
Chicken is currently offline  Chicken
Grand Master
So what's the deal with The X Factor? Is it pretty much the same as American Idol? I haven't bothered watching it yet, but that's probably because I got tired of American Idol.
Re: The X Factor = American Idol? [message #73831 is a reply to message #73816] Sun, 16 September 2012 15:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rockstar is currently offline  Rockstar
Master
Same here! I got so sick of Simon that I stopped watching American Idol. I have yet to watch X-Factor. I don't think I ever will. I think Brittney Spears might be on the show too right?

Let's chat!
Re: The X Factor = American Idol? [message #73841 is a reply to message #73816] Mon, 17 September 2012 13:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chicken is currently offline  Chicken
Grand Master
Yes, Britney is one of the judges. I actually really like Simon Cowell, but I got tired of the American Idol format and if X Factor is more of the same, my love for Simon is still not enough to make me watch it.
Re: The X Factor = American Idol? [message #74139 is a reply to message #73816] Tue, 16 October 2012 10:45 Go to previous message
Sonicsound is currently offline  Sonicsound
Baron
It isn't all that bad. I think that X Factor is geared more so towards locating a singer that is marketable, while American Idol seems to be legitimately searching for talent. I prefer the Voice over both of these, though.
Previous Topic: Rolling Stones on Tour Soon
Next Topic: Breaking Benjamin
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 12 00:04:30 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout