Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » Changes in Medicare
Changes in Medicare [message #73745] Tue, 04 September 2012 20:00 Go to next message
Rockstar is currently offline  Rockstar
Master
Is anyone here affected by the changes in Medicare? What are you doing about it? I have asked others this and their answers baffled me. I was told that there is nothing they can do. Money talks and the Government just does what they want to do. This is so untrue! Medicare is cutting money for hospital visits. They are classifying things a different way now. You could be admitted into the hospital but not be an impatient. Medicare pays drastically less for outpatient services. This means your bill will be higher in the end. My dad learned this the hard way. I am fighting! I have called my local Congresswoman. This affects me because I will be the one who helps pay. What are you doing about the changes?

Let's chat!
Re: Changes in Medicare [message #73751 is a reply to message #73745] Wed, 05 September 2012 19:25 Go to previous message
Shel25 is currently offline  Shel25
Chancellor
Nicely put! What do you think about Paul Ryan and his changes to Medicare? I have not read enough into them yet but I will before I vote.

My grandparents are on Medicare (luckily they have another insurance too). They have been complaining of the changes. Honestly I have not really put much thought into it though. After reading this, I will.
Previous Topic: Olympics
Next Topic: Can you watch Youtube on Roku?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 11:26:11 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio