Home » Audio » Pro Sound » Electric Guitar VS Acoustic
Electric Guitar VS Acoustic [message #73551] Thu, 09 August 2012 21:11 Go to next message
Sonicsound is currently offline  Sonicsound
Baron
Which type of guitar do you prefer? I own both an acoustic guitar and an electric guitar. I had gotten an electric guitar because sometimes I really want to hear something with a rock edge. The best part is that I can play acoustic songs on my guitar and things are much easier on my fingers. In my opinion, electric guitars have a wider sound variation than acoustic.
Re: Electric Guitar VS Acoustic [message #73554 is a reply to message #73551] Fri, 10 August 2012 07:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
audioaudio90 is currently offline  audioaudio90
Illuminati (1st Degree)
I don't play so much as pick around with my guitar on occasion (I only know a little). I own an acoustic guitar and it suits me just fine. I suppose if I played more, I could see more of a need for an electric.
Re: Electric Guitar VS Acoustic [message #73627 is a reply to message #73551] Tue, 21 August 2012 17:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rockhaven is currently offline  Rockhaven
Chancellor
I'm an electric guitar fan, as is indicated by my username. If I ever want to play an acoustic, it is super easy to just play my electric guitar clean. Also, those acoustics are huge!
Re: Electric Guitar VS Acoustic [message #75141 is a reply to message #73627] Fri, 04 January 2013 15:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sonicsound is currently offline  Sonicsound
Baron
That is true, you can play the electric guitar clean and still get the usual acoustic sound. My main issue with the acoustic guitar is that it is really big and bulky.
Re: Electric Guitar VS Acoustic [message #75998 is a reply to message #73551] Mon, 25 March 2013 05:21 Go to previous message
Chokabloc is currently offline  Chokabloc
Chancellor
I don't play but I love listening to electric guitar music. Have you ever heard Charlie Christian play? Magic, that's the only word I can think of to describe it.
Previous Topic: Guitar Head Amp Features
Next Topic: Esoteric DAC Review
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 23:06:24 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout