Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » Colorado Massacre
Colorado Massacre [message #73367] Mon, 23 July 2012 00:13 Go to next message
love2play is currently offline  love2play
Master
I hope that no one here was affected (at least not directly) by the mass shooting in Colorado at the Batman movie premier. I think it is such a shame that so many innocent people were killed and wounded. Did you hear about the aspiring sports writer who survived the Toronto mall shooting only to be murdered at the Batman premier? What are the odds of that? My prayers are with all of the victimes and their families.
Re: Colorado Massacre [message #73372 is a reply to message #73367] Mon, 23 July 2012 18:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Equinom is currently offline  Equinom
Viscount
I have heard about this on the news pretty much nonstop since it has happened. It is a real tragedy. There are no other words to describe it. Did you see the shooter on TV today during his trial?! He looked like he was stoned or something.
Re: Colorado Massacre [message #73390 is a reply to message #73367] Thu, 26 July 2012 14:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TurnItUp is currently offline  TurnItUp
Viscount
I think it is entirely possible that he was heavily medicated, but we will never know since all of the evidence and court proceedings are being held back. I can kind of understand why they are doing that, but it doesn't seem fair to the victims or their families for everything to be kept secret.
Re: Colorado Massacre [message #73442 is a reply to message #73367] Tue, 31 July 2012 19:42 Go to previous message
LoveJB is currently offline  LoveJB
Master
It sounds like he was on medication. I mean it's not any reason to do something this terrible. I heard that he was seeing a psychiatrist at college. It's a very sad story and I feel for anyone who affected.
Previous Topic: Does anyone else do this
Next Topic: TomKat Split
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 08:47:17 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout