Home » Audio » Swap Meet » Pro-ject TT and stuff needs to go
Pro-ject TT and stuff needs to go [message #73362] Sun, 22 July 2012 14:12 Go to next message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (5th Degree)
Hi Everyone. It seems that after building my Dual, Rega Rocket TT I once again have too many TTs (now 5). I need to reduce the numbers before it becomes a spousal issue. So I figure my Pro-ject is the one to go. Not that it is flawed or anything, just one too many.

Pro-ject Debut III (black plinth). $450 with the stuff below
Optional acrylic platter (original one as well)
Speedbox
No cartridge (I upgraded the OM5 with a OM30 stylus and it now resides in the Rocket)
But...If you talk to me kindly I could part with a low miles Denon DL110 for $75 more.

I also have an excess Grado Reference Platinum I with low miles that can go for $200. This one will not work in the P-J unless you put a piece of mu metal under a part of the platter. Easy to do and I can show in photos how to do it. Unfortunately I no longer have the metal. It is about $20 on the web.

Neither cartridge has over 150 hours, they probably have under 100.

The Project was modded to put RCA jacks on the back underside of the plinth. I didn't really like the cheap cables it came with so now you can use any that you like.

Buyer pays postage, US only please.

Good Listening
Bruce
Re: Pro-ject TT and stuff needs to go [message #73363 is a reply to message #73362] Sun, 22 July 2012 14:14 Go to previous message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (5th Degree)
An udate, I might be interested in a swap for a high end arm.

PM me if any interest.

Good Listening
Bruce
Previous Topic: FS ALTEC 811B horns VINTAGE $170
Next Topic: FS: JBL 2226JPL's
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 11:40:21 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio