Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Breaking Bad
Breaking Bad [message #73308] Mon, 16 July 2012 20:40 Go to next message
love2play is currently offline  love2play
Master
Does anyone else here watch Breaking Bad? We just discovered it on Netflix and we are about halfway through the second season. We don't usually get into tv shows, but this one has turned out to be really good!
Re: Breaking Bad [message #73317 is a reply to message #73308] Tue, 17 July 2012 08:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

I absolutely hate it.

I'd like to find the show's writers, directors and actors and shoot them up with meth. Except they probably already do that now, so they'd like it.

To me, it's on the same level as running a prime time series showing people that kidnap children and sell them into sex slavery. The season finale can even be a snuff film!

Fucking assholes.

Re: Breaking Bad [message #73321 is a reply to message #73308] Wed, 18 July 2012 21:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LuvMartin is currently offline  LuvMartin
Master
I have seen a few episodes but I haven't really kept up with the series. I was kind of suprised at the language in it though since it wasn't from a premium cable channel like HBO. I guess the FCC has relaxed their requirements a bit.
Re: Breaking Bad [message #73322 is a reply to message #73321] Wed, 18 July 2012 21:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

I'm a bit more upset with the content. As I said, it's no better than making a series about child sex slavery, in my opinion. It's the dregs, the worst of the worst.

Re: Breaking Bad [message #73488 is a reply to message #73308] Sat, 04 August 2012 19:35 Go to previous message
LoveJB is currently offline  LoveJB
Master
What? This show is about childhood sex slaves? I've never seen Breaking Bad and I won't be watching it after reading that. I can't believe there is anything like this on TV. Sounds pretty messed up to me.
Previous Topic: OST Favorites
Next Topic: Favorite action star
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 13 21:11:56 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout