Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » TomKat Split
TomKat Split [message #73193] Mon, 02 July 2012 17:35 Go to next message
likearecordbaby
Baron
Anyone else saddened by the news? I know I shouldn't be surprised since it's Hollywood, but after five seemingly solid years of marriage, I had hope that these two would "make it".
Re: TomKat Split [message #73195 is a reply to message #73193] Mon, 02 July 2012 21:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

I always liked Tom Cruise. Some say he's gay but I never get that vibe. Maybe my "Gay-dar" is off. You can always tell the flamers, but if they're in the closet, who knows, I suppose.

I used to think his wife Katie Holmes was kinda plain. But after seeing her play the role of Jacqueline Kennedy in the series, "The Kennedys", I think she's smokin' hot. She just has to wear the right fashions for her face and figure.

Re: TomKat Split [message #73205 is a reply to message #73195] Thu, 05 July 2012 14:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
likearecordbaby
Baron
I've been a fan of Katie's since Dawson's Creek. It's a shame that she's allowed Tom to kind of kill her career in recent years. I hope her new-found independence treats her well.
Re: TomKat Split [message #73230 is a reply to message #73205] Mon, 09 July 2012 11:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
love2play is currently offline  love2play
Master
I think people should be happy that Katie is getting away from him and the cult of Scientology. She hasn't looked like she was happy in years. Hopefully, she can revive her career and manage to get custody of Suri.
Re: TomKat Split [message #73241 is a reply to message #73193] Mon, 09 July 2012 23:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TurnItUp is currently offline  TurnItUp
Viscount
I hope that she will be happier now. From what I understand Scientology is really out there and Tom Cruise is one of it's biggest supporters.
Re: TomKat Split [message #73457 is a reply to message #73193] Thu, 02 August 2012 10:40 Go to previous message
LoveJB is currently offline  LoveJB
Master
Did anyone see that Katie is putting Suri into a Catholic school? Wow, that sure is different than Scientology isn't it? I think she was just unhappy! She came to her senses and thought, I'm outta here. I don't blame her and I am not surprised.
Previous Topic: Colorado Massacre
Next Topic: Heat & Greasy Food
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 03:50:57 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout