Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Luke Bryan/Jason Aldean
Luke Bryan/Jason Aldean [message #73018] Sat, 16 June 2012 10:04 Go to next message
LoveJB is currently offline  LoveJB
Master
I just bought tickets to the Jason Alden / Luke Bryan concert. I can't wait to go! It's not until August 31st. I was on first thing at 9am to get them and I did not purchase them until 10am. The line was crazy and the tickets were through etix.com. I did not like that website at all. I'm pretty excited to go though. Anyone else a fan of the 2?
Re: Luke Bryan/Jason Aldean [message #73333 is a reply to message #73018] Thu, 19 July 2012 23:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Equinom is currently offline  Equinom
Viscount
I am a huge fan of the two and would love to go see them! I remember years ago when I went to see Rascal Flatts in concert Jason Aldean opened for them. No one knew who he was & now look at him. Something similar happened with Luke Bryan as well. I unintentionally saw him in concert while at a baseball game. Much like my Jason Aldean experience, no one knew him either. Now look at the two of them...all country music fans know who they are! Smile
Re: Luke Bryan/Jason Aldean [message #73732 is a reply to message #73018] Sun, 02 September 2012 20:38 Go to previous message
Rockstar is currently offline  Rockstar
Master
I too bought tickets and went to this concert. It was amazing!! I agree that Luke Bryan was awesome... he really knows how to shake it! I took my daughter and she loved it. I had great seats.

Let's chat!
Previous Topic: Justin Beiber new CD
Next Topic: The Odd Life of Timothy Green
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 12 07:49:14 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers