Home » xyzzy » Tower » Do you get a newspaper?
Do you get a newspaper? [message #73002] Thu, 14 June 2012 19:51 Go to next message
love2play is currently offline  love2play
Master
Do you still have a newspaper delivered to your house? We do not, but the local newspaper must be trying to boost subscriptions because we keep getting flyers. The "daily" newspaper here only comes out 5 days a week, and often is only 5 or 6 pages long, and they want $20 a month for it. That seems like an awful lot of money for a small amount of product. A couple of years ago a daily paper from the machine only cost fifty cents!
Re: Do you get a newspaper? [message #73014 is a reply to message #73002] Fri, 15 June 2012 17:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (5th Degree)
Hi That is a bit much. Crying or Very Sad Ours gets delivered 7 days a week for $26 every other month. Usually about 20 pages plus all the local sales adds.

Good Listening
Bruce
Re: Do you get a newspaper? [message #73196 is a reply to message #73002] Tue, 03 July 2012 08:02 Go to previous message
Nymeria is currently offline  Nymeria
Illuminati (1st Degree)
I used to get the Sunday paper, which cost about $50 for 6 months, but I stopped the subscription a few weeks ago. I mainly used the newspaper for coupons and I stopped couponing so it seemed unnecessary to continue.
Previous Topic: Happy Father's Day Dads!
Next Topic: TV in kid's room what are your thoughts?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 17 19:08:51 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio