Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » The Zombies are here!!
The Zombies are here!! [message #72837] Sun, 27 May 2012 16:43 Go to next message
LuvMartin is currently offline  LuvMartin
Master
Is this the first zombie? I have never heard of any other creatures that tear and eat the flesh off of humans. In case you all think I am nuts, the story above is about a man in Florida who was shot while attacking and tearing the flesh off of another man's face.
Re: The Zombies are here!! [message #72846 is a reply to message #72837] Sun, 27 May 2012 22:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thermionic is currently offline  Thermionic
Master
I wonder if the cop's sidearm was loaded with these?

Thermionic
Re: The Zombies are here!! [message #72883 is a reply to message #72837] Fri, 01 June 2012 19:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TurnItUp is currently offline  TurnItUp
Viscount
I don't but I am going to get some! Because I think they are cool not because I am expecting to have to kill any zombies. At least I'll be prepared if I need them though...if they will take down a zombie surely they will work on regular people too! Laughing
Re: The Zombies are here!! [message #72888 is a reply to message #72883] Fri, 01 June 2012 21:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (5th Degree)
Hi, The next thing will be were wolves. Laughing My wife recently was watching one of the CSI shows and it had some in it. In any case I'm still waiting for Godzilla to come stomping through the neighborhood. Shocked

Good Listening
Bruce
Re: The Zombies are here!! [message #72899 is a reply to message #72837] Sat, 02 June 2012 16:59 Go to previous message
love2play is currently offline  love2play
Master
Creepy stuff! Did you see the story about the mom that ate her newborn's brain? What is wrong with people?!? My CCW doesn't have Zombie ammo in it, but I've got sense enough to aim for the head first! Wink
Previous Topic: Health care costs rise at Double the rate of inflation
Next Topic: Music Festival
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 22:08:29 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout