Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » LSAF 2012 thoughts from afar
Re: LSAF 2012 thoughts from afar [message #73005 is a reply to message #73003] Fri, 15 June 2012 10:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GarlandB is currently offline  GarlandB
Chancellor
Well well! Hello DRCope.

I've tried e-mailing you a few times over the years just to say hi! Glad to hear your well and busy! It's been a while since the old N.E.Bottlehead days. Are those TAD cabinets the ones I helped build?

It would be great to entice the western Pi crowd east sometime; I'd love to meet the folks who I've read about over the years!

Hope we can get together sometime soon!

Gary (Garland)
Re: LSAF 2012 thoughts from afar [message #73006 is a reply to message #73005] Fri, 15 June 2012 10:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Definitely! You've been around here this whole time - at least a dozen years - and we've never met. Sometime we have to remedy that!

Re: LSAF 2012 thoughts from afar [message #73009 is a reply to message #73005] Fri, 15 June 2012 13:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DRCope is currently offline  DRCope
Master
Garland!

Yes indeedy, although you didn't *help* build 'em; you BUILT 'em, period!

I'm sorry I missed your emails. I never intended to not stay in touch.

I've run into Bob Bean at a couple of audio shows in the intervening years. Small world department. Is there any sort of DIY group still functioning/meeting in these parts? I have a Bot tape pre-amp (built) and the battery powered pre-amp (not built).

Do you still have your Pi (4? 3?)
Re: LSAF 2012 thoughts from afar [message #73040 is a reply to message #73009] Mon, 18 June 2012 14:12 Go to previous message
Bill Epstein is currently offline  Bill Epstein
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Hey Dave, I'm in for sure for next LSAF. Would be great to see you there. Garland, come to the Smoky Mts next June (bring yer Mt Bike) and I'll drive the rest of the way.
Previous Topic: Denovo DNA-360 Compression Driver
Next Topic: 12Pi
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 05 04:37:49 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout