Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » Facebook & Politics
Facebook & Politics [message #72575] Sun, 06 May 2012 12:48 Go to next message
TurnItUp is currently offline  TurnItUp
Viscount
I have been rather appalled at all the politics talk on my newsfeed on Facebook. I know this is an election year and all, but some people really seem to have fallen off the deep end no matter who they say they support. Am I the only one who has noticed this or are everybody's feeds filled with political propoganda?
Re: Facebook & Politics [message #72588 is a reply to message #72575] Mon, 07 May 2012 01:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
colinhester is currently offline  colinhester
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
Deleted about 50 people, including some close relatives, over the past few months for this exact reason.....
Re: Facebook & Politics [message #72608 is a reply to message #72588] Mon, 07 May 2012 21:29 Go to previous message
LuvMartin is currently offline  LuvMartin
Master
colinhester wrote on Mon, 07 May 2012 01:33
Deleted about 50 people, including some close relatives, over the past few months for this exact reason.....

Funny you should say that...I did the exact same thing last night. I honestly can't understand what some people are thinking. Shocked I also agree with the OP that some things should be kept private.

I do, however, appreciate some people revealing themselves to be the morons I always knew they were.
Previous Topic: My husband lost his job
Next Topic: Travel Buddies
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 10:43:58 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout