Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Bad mix tapes
Bad mix tapes [message #72430] Sun, 29 April 2012 08:07 Go to next message
mixinlady
Baron
Have you ever received a mix tape of just awful music from a friend or lover? What songs were on it that made it so horrible? Did you still act like you loved it to spare the person's feelings?
Re: Bad mix tapes [message #72525 is a reply to message #72430] Fri, 04 May 2012 01:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Freddy is currently offline  Freddy
Viscount
This happened to me once several years ago. My ex-girlfriend simply didn't know much about my taste in music. I can't say the songs were all terrible, I think I only listened to them once. I just didn't like most of them, I had no idea why she thought I would. I was really nice about it until we broke up. At that point, I had no problem throwing the CD in the trash. Rolling Eyes
Re: Bad mix tapes [message #73019 is a reply to message #72430] Sat, 16 June 2012 10:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LoveJB is currently offline  LoveJB
Master
A long time ago I was given a tape (that long ago) from an ex boyfriend. They were all super sad songs. I tossed it in the garbage. I have never made a mixed tape for anyone.
Re: Bad mix tapes [message #73068 is a reply to message #72430] Thu, 21 June 2012 07:18 Go to previous message
audioaudio90 is currently offline  audioaudio90
Illuminati (1st Degree)
I don't even remember the last time I got a mix tape/CD. I guess people just didn't know what I liked or didn't care enough to make me one. Sad
Previous Topic: On the plane and your music runs out...
Next Topic: Guilty Pleasure Songs
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 13 18:53:37 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout