Home » xyzzy » Tower » Ted Nugent & the Secret Service
Ted Nugent & the Secret Service [message #72282] Fri, 20 April 2012 11:53 Go to next message
love2play is currently offline  love2play
Master
Did anyone else catch the news stories about Ted Nugent and the Secret Service? Apparently, people misconstrued what he said at an NRA rally last weekend. Here is one of the stories. He met with the Secret Service yesterday and they said "the matter was resolved".
Re: Ted Nugent & the Secret Service [message #72288 is a reply to message #72282] Fri, 20 April 2012 13:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (5th Degree)
Hi Yeah I saw it. Folks tend to hear what they want to hear and not really listen much of the time. Worse it seems that we are getting "thin skinned" and want to yell, picket or sue anyone with a differing opinion. IMHO and I'm sorry if I offend someone, but we need more engineers and teachers and fewer lawyers. As a society we need to be a bit more tolerant. (Jumping off the soap box now.)

Good Listening
Bruce
Re: Ted Nugent & the Secret Service [message #72293 is a reply to message #72288] Fri, 20 April 2012 21:20 Go to previous message
Thermionic is currently offline  Thermionic
Master
gofar99 wrote on Fri, 20 April 2012 13:50
.....Folks tend to hear what they want to hear and not really listen much of the time.

Wow, you definitely hit the nail on the head there. The really sad thing, though, is that the reason why people tend to hear what they want to and not really listen is because they've been programmed to do so by the Mass-Production Mind Control Machine of the news media, Hollywood and pop music scum, and the fruit-loops politicians that they somehow think are gonna save the world. Or rather, they've willingly, actively allowed themselves to be programmed and brainwashed, by making heroes, idols, and role models out of said elitist trash.

"Don't listen to anyone but us, because WE'RE the elite and are far smarter than you. We think and see on this "higher plane" that you can't understand or comprehend. But because we're such good people, we've already done your thinking for you, so you don't have to. And remember, whatever you do, don't so much as even dare to think it through for yourself. You'll just get confused or misled. WE'LL tell you what you're supposed to think about it."

gofar99 wrote on Fri, 20 April 2012 13:50
Worse it seems that we are getting "thin skinned" and want to yell, picket or sue anyone with a differing opinion.

Again, it's because that's what people have been programmed to do. Some of the clearest evidence of this is that only that which is against the views and doctrines of the Mass-Production Mind Control Machine is forbidden, and therefore subject to persecution, boycott, and/or prosecution.

For example, Uncle Ted's single, short statement got him a Secret Service investigation. It was crystal clear to me that what he meant was "If Obama is re-elected, he and his cronies will go whole hog on their agenda to disarm American citizens. When they come to take my guns, I'll either go to jail for them or die defending my right to have them." Remember, this was an NRA event!

On the flip side of the coin, the Black Panthers (a racist organization with a history of violence) who threatened rioting and murder in a hateful rage on live television because of Trayvon Martin's murder did not receive so much as a raised eyebrow. On that topic, I'm quite surprised that somebody didn't claim Ted Nugent's statement was racist, because he's white and Obama's black.

Remember Joe Wurzelbacher? He asked a logical, legitimate question that caught Obama off guard, and caused him to expose his communist agenda. As a result, Joe (a private citizen) was investigated by a team of Obama's goons, who found that he was behind on his taxes and was not a licensed plumber. The news media wackos went rabid with it, and were literally tripping over each other to discredit and destroy him.

First of all, Joe's personal life and finances were and are completely irrevalent to Obama's response. How much he owes on his taxes is NUNYA, and if you'll notice, he never claimed to be a plumber in the first place, only the owner of a plumbing contractor business. Last time I checked, you don't have to be a licensed plumber to own a plumbing contractor business, only to actually do plumbing. Duh.

The Mass-Production Mind Control Machine told you to ignore the facts. Instead, you were to disregard Obama's answer altogether, as if it never happened, and instead focus solely on Wurzelbacher's unpaid taxes and their utter lie that he was personally doing plumbing without a license.

Even bigger on the grand scale of things, he was a private citizen who has a Constitutional right to keep his personal life that way, PRIVATE. Which brings us to another example:

The First Amendment no longer applies to everyone, but only those who follow the Mass-Production Mind Control Machine. Think about it: a homosexual can go off on a raging, 15-minute long tirade of profanity-laced insults and threats against someone who disagrees with their agenda, and it's "freedom of speech." But, someone can speak in a calm, rational, relaxed tone of voice, saying nothing more than "I disagree with homosexual marriage," and it's "hate speech" punishable by criminal charges and civil lawsuits. A massive, scandalous backlash then ensues against them. By whom comes this backlash? Why, the Mass-Production Mind Control Machine of the news media, Hollywood and pop music scum, and the fruit-loops politicians! Do you see a pattern here?

Thermionic
Previous Topic: Navy Jet Crash
Next Topic: Nick Jr Will Drive Me Mad
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 03:52:49 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers